Commercial Business Partner - Pricing 12 month FTC
We are looking for a Commercial Business Partner with strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights within our Pricing Team. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
The Commercial Business Partner is a strategic role within Stonegate Group that acts as a bridge between the finance department and other business functions. The primary focus of this role is to provide financial insights, analysis, and guidance to support decision-making and drive business performance.
This role will be based at our Offices in Solihull but also allows the flexibility of working from home a couple of days each week.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting: - Conduct regular financial analysis, including revenue, costs, and profitability, to identify trends, opportunities, and risks to a gross margin level. Prepare and present financial reports, forecasts, and performance metrics to key stakeholders, highlighting key insights and recommendations.
- Business Performance Monitoring: - Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics to assess business performance and identify areas for improvement. Conduct ad-hoc analyses and scenario modelling to support business initiatives and evaluate their financial impact.
- Financial Planning and Decision Support: - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse pricing strategies, product profitability, and customer profitability.
- Provide recommendation at a site level for pricing changes both from a core price point of view and any promotional changes.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Partner with business leaders to understand their needs, provide financial support, and influence strategic decision-making. - Act as a trusted advisor, providing financial expertise and guidance to drive business growth and profitability.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in financial analysis, business partnering, or related roles within a commercial environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights. Proficiency in financial modelling, scenario analysis, and business case evaluation.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with financial systems and reporting tools.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and align financial objectives with broader business goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
A little bit about us…
The Solihull Pub Support Team offices are light and airy offices in Shirley, Solihull, where you will be greeted by our Welcome Team. We have free onsite secure parking with EV charging and cycle storage, a subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch, as well as an onsite pub used for social events. The offices are fully accesible.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.