Junior Sous Chef
We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join our tight-knit and friendly team. If you are looking to work in a unique workplace with an international reputation, send us your CV!
Our delis have the original Ottolenghi trademarks – great service, a menu which celebrates bold flavours, and delicious unique desserts. Our focus is on Mediterranean & Middle Eastern-inspired dishes, delicious cakes, and packed products.
We are a restaurant group that prioritises your development and growth, a company that will give you the space to spread your wings in a supportive and challenging environment, then you should come & work with us.
We require at least two years of experience as a Chef de Partie.
That's in it for you:
- 5 days per week
- Chefs’ uniforms provided
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- Staff food provided while on duty
- 50% staff discounts at our shops, restaurants and online
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
- Training, food, and wine tasting and cooking demos
- Expanding company with career progression & development
- Refer a friend scheme (£500 for both of you)
- Perkbox benefits such as discounted gym, cinema tickets and high street retailers
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Sous chef
- A precise eye for detail
- Passionate about the food industry and obsessive about good food
- You must be highly organised with good time management
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Calm and efficient in a busy environment
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards and delicious flavours in our dishes
- Must be eligible to work in the UK