Craft, Creativity and Community – we are Company of Cooks! These are our values, and they go far beyond corporate waffle. In fact, they set the tone for everything we do. Company of Cooks have been working with some of the UK’s most cherished venues since 1996, delighting customers and clients alike with great food and drinks, brilliant service and an absolute focus on the details that make good restaurants, cafes and bars, great ones. In October 2019 the company was brought into the CH&CO family. The completion of the deal saw Company of Cooks become the group’s go-to operators in heritage and performance venues, art galleries and destinations. We are excited to be recruiting for a Supervisor based at Gray's Inn.
- Responsible for delivery of hospitality operations and events, involving in and running events with Company of Cooks and partner requirements and standards
- Ensuring and maintaing a high degree of visibility and hands on approach throughout events and functions.
- Liaising with venue sales team, Head chef, and clients and customers.
- Present and maintain a professional and friendly image to members, clients and customers of The Inn
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident