Craft, Creativity and Community – we are Company of Cooks! These are our values, and they go far beyond corporate waffle. In fact, they set the tone for everything we do. Company of Cooks have been working with some of the UK’s most cherished venues since 1996, delighting customers and clients alike with great food and drinks, brilliant service and an absolute focus on the details that make good restaurants, cafes and bars, great ones. In October 2019 the company was brought into the CH&CO family. The completion of the deal saw Company of Cooks become the group’s go-to operators in heritage and performance venues, art galleries and destinations. We are excited to be recruiting for a Sous Chef based at Gray's Inn.
- Leading and supporting the Excutive Chef and Head Chef to maintain standards of quality food, hygenie, and health & safety.
- Responsible for the provison and producing British seasonal dishes and foods in a contempary style.
- Deputise for the Executive and Head Chef in running of the kitchen operation and team .
- Develop, plan menus and communciate to operational hospitality team.
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident