Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Sous Chef to work at Squire Patton Boggs, Birmingham
Location: Squire Patton Boggs, Birmingham
Rate of pay: £27,000 per annum
Working pattern: Monday - Friday, 7 - 3
Oversees and supervises kitchen staff. Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies. Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good condition.
Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
Works alongside head chef to manage daily kitchen activities, including overseeing staff, aiding with menu preparation, ensuring food quality and freshness, and monitoring ordering and stocking.
Provides meal quality and consistency by following designated recipes.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun