Craft, Creativity and Community – we are Company of Cooks! These are our values, and they go far beyond corporate waffle. In fact, they set the tone for everything we do. Company of Cooks have been working with some of the UK’s most cherished venues since 1996, delighting customers and clients alike with great food and drinks, brilliant service and an absolute focus on the details that make good restaurants, cafes and bars, great ones. In October 2019 the company was brought into the CH&CO family. The completion of the deal saw Company of Cooks become the group’s go-to operators in heritage and performance venues, art galleries and destinations. We are excited to be recruiting for a Head Chef based at Royal Society of Arts. This is an exciting role to manage our kitchen team and will involve fleibility as required to work 1-2 Saturdays per month when needed for events.
- To manage the day-to-day running of the kitchen & team under of up to 6
- Responsible for the provision of seasonal food in a contemporary style
- To maintain standards of quality, food hygiene and health and safety
- Where relevant (given the site structure) deputise for the Exec Chef in the running of the kitchen operation or
- responsible for the full management of the kitchen and the kitchen team
- Delivers all budgetary targets and provides high standards of customer service
- To work on a shift basis as required by the business
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident