Craft, Creativity and Community – we are Company of Cooks! These are our values, and they go far beyond corporate waffle. In fact, they set the tone for everything we do. Company of Cooks have been working with some of the UK’s most cherished venues since 1996, delighting customers and clients alike with great food and drinks, brilliant service and an absolute focus on the details that make good restaurants, cafes and bars, great ones. In October 2019 the company was brought into the CH&CO family. The completion of the deal saw Company of Cooks become the group’s go-to operators in heritage and performance venues, art galleries and destinations. We are excited to be recruiting for a General Manager based at Grays inn.
• Lead the catering and ensure we maintain our reputation for quality food and service
• Managing the events team at one of our prestigious venues with a catering capacity of 1,000 guests
• Holding regular feedback sessions with customers and clients to ensure we are exceeding their food service expectations
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with the relevant clients at the individual business
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Managing conferences, meetings, and events
• Oversee weddings, private events, and Gala dinners
• Experience working in private schools or members retail lounges
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident