Front of House Team Leader
Front of House Team Leader Vacancy - full and part time hours available - Bramhall, Stockport - From £10.62 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Front of House Team Leader to join our fabulous team. We have both full and part time role available.
What we offer our Front of House Team Leaders:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Front of House Team Leader does at JW Lees:
- Pulling pints and serving super food is only the beginning as you show us you have what it takes to develop to the next level
- You’ll be an expert in communication, leading from the front and being a positive role model for your team
- Take the lead and running shifts, it’s key that providing excellent customer service and motivating your team is something that you’re passionate about.
- The ability to demonstrate great leadership qualities along with being a great team player.
Where you will be working:
Duttons in Bramhall is now open! Following an exciting refurbishment we are offering fantastic cocktails and a bespoke fresh food menu using quality, seasonal produce, sourced locally whenever possible. With Its extremely popular, quality food and drink menu, its the go-to place in Bramhall for its café bar experience during the day and sophisticated, upbeat atmosphere on an evening. We’re all about the team and customers, and we never take our place in the community for granted. Our focus is on bringing people together, going above and beyond to give back where and when it’s needed most. Matt and his management team are passionate about all things people and strive to develop and support their team. Have no experience in the hospitality sector? Not a problem as we love training people on all aspects of the job and ensure you excel in which ever role you decide to choose with your own personal development plan. Let’s turn that passion into a career, with shift patterns to suit a wide variety of candidates there has never been a more exciting to time to join the team.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together