Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie Vacancy - Flexible Hours - Bramhall, Stockport - Up to £11.50 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our fabulous team at Duttons in Bramhall near Stockport.
What we offer our Chef de Parties:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Chef de Partie does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
Duttons in Bramhall is now open! Following an exciting refurbishment we are offering fantastic cocktails and a bespoke fresh food menu using quality, seasonal produce, sourced locally whenever possible. With Its extremely popular, quality food and drink menu, its the go-to place in Bramhall for its café bar experience during the day and sophisticated, upbeat atmosphere on an evening. We’re all about the team and customers, and we never take our place in the community for granted. Our focus is on bringing people together, going above and beyond to give back where and when it’s needed most. Matt and his management team are passionate about all things people and strive to develop and support their team. Have no experience in the hospitality sector? Not a problem as we love training people on all aspects of the job and ensure you excel in which ever role you decide to choose with your own personal development plan. Let’s turn that passion into a career, with shift patterns to suit a wide variety of candidates there has never been a more exciting to time to join the team.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together