Bartender – Tonight Josephine
Bartender – Tonight Josephine
Nightcap is an award-winning operator in the late-night bar scene. We operate a portfolio of bars and venues across the UK, including brands like The Cocktail Club, Tonight Josephine, Barrio Familia, and Dirty Martini to name just a few. With a mission to be the UK’s leading bar group. Our purpose of existence is the belief that EVERYONE deserves a great night out, and therefore it's everyone's job to make sure we create great nights... and days out! We have a lively and dynamic work-ethos across all our bars and offices. Our culture is creative, innovative, and collaborative, where everyone contributes ideas and brings their true self to work every day, as we are hell-bent on harnessing a place where everyone can belong. Working here is fast paced, at times challenging, but copious amounts of fun!
Who is Josephine? Josephine is the original rule breaker who doesn’t give a damn what anyone else thinks. She started as a nobody but with a whole lot of hustle and a little bit of luck, she became Empress of the French. Her motto? Well behaved women don’t make history! We are the Bande de Filles. Cocktails forever!
What's in it for you?
- Your dedication to the customer experience will be rewarded with a generous service charge.
- An amazing 50% discount on food and drink across all our awesome venues.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides consultation sessions on mental health, well-being and finance, grants, and any other needed support.
- The opportunity to join our world-class bartender training program and become a Cocktail Jedi.
- Third-party training sessions that come with globally accepted certificates.
- Incredible career progression opportunities. We're invested in your success during your time with us!
- And don't forget our annual Nightfest staff party, where over we all come together to celebrate. It's an event you won't want to miss!
What We Need:
Our bar team consists of cocktail-making experts who not only craft our unique concoctions but do so with lightning-fast speed and precision. As a Cocktail Bartender, you'll be intuitive, socially interactive, and obsessed with the smallest details. You'll enjoy engaging with our guests and take immense pride in delivering exceptional and memorable experiences every single time.
Even if you’re new to the cocktail game, don’t worry, we have the best trainers in the industry to teach you everything you need to know about cocktails.
This is a PART TIME vacancy, with shifts based over Friday and Saturday, and a wage starting at £10.50 per hour + service charge !
- Prepare and serve a diverse range of cocktails, mocktails, and other beverages to our guests, following recipes and presentation guidelines.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner, providing excellent service and recommendations based on their preferences.
- Maintain a clean and organized bar area, ensuring all utensils, glassware, and ingredients are well-stocked and readily available.
- Ensure that all cocktails are prepared with consistency, quality, and attention to detail.
- Adhere to all safety and hygiene regulations, including responsible alcohol service guidelines.
- Collaborate with the barback and other team members to maintain a smooth and efficient operation.
- Upsell and promote featured cocktails, specials, and events to enhance the guest experience and increase revenue.
Skills and Experience:
- Resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Honest, hardworking and a team player.
- Confident, self-motivated, and driven professional.
- A multi-tasker who is fast and charismatic.
- Have experience with Cocktail bartending and free pouring is desired, but not essential.
- Not afraid to start a party!
If you enjoy mixing up delicious cocktails and providing excellent service to create memorable experiences for our guests, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We look forward to having you join our team at Tonight Josephine!