Location: Faradays Nottingham
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or an experienced Kitchen Team Leader who is ready to take their next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to support, coach, and mentor your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also propelling the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
At Social Pub and Kitchen we are trendsetters, and our bar and kitchen teams reflect that! Our venues have a laid-back and social atmosphere, so we are looking for team members that are friendly and confident enough to chat with our guests about our food and drink and our diverse range of events throughout the year. We also pride ourselves on our individuality and inclusivity, everyone is welcome at our Social Pub and Kitchen venues, and our goal is that everyone has the best experience possible, every visit. Faradays is a friendly venue, situated in the creative quarter of Hockley, just seconds away from public transport links and local universities. With bottomless brunch, a wide range of real craft and cask beer, its the perfect place for our guests to have some fun and unwind with family and friends. We also have a private function room for hire. The pub offers a great atmopshere for watching live sports, offering live sport showing on multiple screens.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 1000 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk