Right place, Right time, Right stuff. A career at Five Guys can help you discover what you’re really made of.
We’re the burger restaurant with the uncomplicated formula: burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients. And we’ve stuck to the same ‘perfect and serve’ philosophy since our family business began in 1986.
Rate of pay
- Under 18 £9.70 - £10.70 per hour depending on where you are located
- 18 and over £10.65 - £11.80 per hour depending on where you are located
- Earn As You Learn – increase your hourly rate by up to 40p
- Secret Shopper – a bonus which can add up to £1 per hour
- Long service Love2Shop voucher reward - 5 years £500, 10 years £1,000
- Paid breaks
- Free meal on shift
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata if you're part-time)
- Days out and social events
- Team competitions – “Fry Cup” and “Olympics”
- Crew member of the month and quarter
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Five Guys Perks – employee discount program
- Awesome Five Guys Merch
- Pension scheme
- Development opportunities to grow a career with us!
We looking for Crew who are enthusiastic about:
- Quality Food
- Customer Service
- Our values; Competitive, Enthusiastic, Family, Get It Done and Integrity
As a Crew Member you will be;
- Ensuring we are delivering excellent customer service and serving perfect burgers and fries – after all, it is what were famous for!
- We encourage our crew to work on all stations from Till to the Grill, so be ready to work hard.
- You’ll need communicate and work together as a team to get the job done.
- To get the restaurant set up for success, we prep first thing in the morning and by night we are cleaning the restaurant back to new! Meaning we can offer contracted hours to suit you – No 0-hour contracts here!
Where can I go with Five Guys?
- If you are ambitious and want to grow - we can provide you with support and the right tools to build a career with us.
- Over 70% of our managers have been internally promoted with many joining as a Crew Member.
- Five Guys isn’t just a job – it can be a career!