Kitchen Team Leader
Location: Yates High Wycombe
Are you a Kitchen Team Leader looking for a new challenge, or an experienced Kitchen Team Member who is ready to take the next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to assist in supporting, coaching, and mentoring your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also helping propel the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. Yates High Wycombe is the place to be! Our guests come to us for a party, live sport and great food, we have it all. Located in town and open from 10am till late, with a student night and weekends open till late with a DJ. We serve classic pub food all day long, 12 screens to watch the next big game and a warm and friendly atmosphere. We pride ourselves on delivering a top-class range of drinks, an excellent value food offer and creating that all day long atmopshere.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk