Deputy General Manager
Campanile Hull is a 48 bedrooms hotel. We are looking for a Deputy General Manager to support the General Manager in the running of the hotel and also to actively increase the business, with new ideas and driving the business forward.
We are part of a larger organisation of Louvre Hotels, who are worldwide and the second largest hospitality group in the world. A great place to work, with training in abundance and benefits constantly reviewed.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
· Have a passion for hospitality and high-quality service.
· Have strong management and leadership skills.
· Be motivated, highly organised and have previous experience within a similar role.
· Be enthusiastic, have a desire to exceed guest expectations and want to impress and progress.
· Understand the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
· You should hold your team’s progression as paramount to their continued growth as a team and as individuals, which can only help the business to thrive.
Live in Accommodation Available