What we offer You:
- £12.20 - 17.20 per hour OTE (including service charge - our data says you can earn between £1 to £5 per hour on top of your pay)
- Evenly split service charge (100% goes to the employees)
- Guaranteed full time or part time contracted hours
- Complementary staff food & drinks while on shift
- VIB (Very Important Burgers) – generous food & drinks allowance off shift
- Your birthday off work fully paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – based on full time hours
- Up to £1000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 helpline via Hospitality Action
- Craft Exchange Programme - where you can get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design etc.
You will have the opportunity to progress to an Assistant Managers level within Honest.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a Shift Manager who believes in the power of “old school” hospitality and great, fresh food to make someone’s day. We host our customers just like we host our family, and we always give our 100% to create that great experience. In addition to being an eager and hardworking Shift Manager, you will be ready to support your General and Assistant Manager in leadership responsibilities. You will be the perfect link between the floor team and management, working closely with your General and Assistant Manager you will be supporting in managing everything from standards and efficiency to your team’s happiness. We want you to help generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on your team and consumers.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing shifts
- Managing Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance
- Supporting in training and coaching the floor team
- Supporting in compliance & Reporting
- Constant improvement to the service and restaurant’s performance
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences and want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and a warm welcome for everyone. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s good with us.