Commis Chef Vacancy - Part Time Flexible hours - Crewe - Up to £10.42 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Commis Chef to join the fabulous team at the Duke of Gloucetser in Crewe.
What we offer our Commis Chefs:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Commis Chef does at JW Lees:
- Prepare ingredients for a variety of dishes
- Receive and organise deliveries
- Ensure that stock is rotated and be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to maintain & achieve 5* Scores on the doors
- Assist senior kitchen members if the prep and cooking of our dishes to specification
- Be keen to learn new skills and progress
- You’ll get the chance to shine, contribute to our success each and every day and our team will give you their full support to help you to rise to the top.
Where you will be working:
The Duke of Gloucester is the perfect place to stop off to escape the M6 and is situated halfway between Crewe and Haslington. With its tap room, terrace garden and restaurant serving a choice of fresh quality food and drink it’s the perfect place for every occasion.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together