Are you an experienced Chef seeking the chance to further your career in an innovative kitchen? Would you prefer to work within a smaller business where you voice is heard and listened to? If so, read on!!
There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate. Join the Bulls Head family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
- A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation in our managed pub estate for you and your family
- 50% off food during shifts
- Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- Flexible hours to fit around the important things in your life.
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a pension
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need.
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Exceptional training – both in-house and external training
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
- Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
- Chef whites provided.
- Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards.
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
The Bulls Head is a stylish pub and hotel set in the heart of Hale Barns in Cheshire, boasts 21 well-appointed letting rooms and fantastic function facilities. It is the perfect place to meet, drink and stay for couples, families and business people visiting the leafy suburbs of South Manchester. Despite being just two minutes from J6 of the M56 and five minutes from Manchester Airport, our pub’s tranquil, relaxing vibe is topped off with a wonderful Beer Garden.
This is a great opportunity to be part the Robinsons family. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as part of our kitchen team at the Bulls Head, then please apply below.