Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie, Waggon and Horses, Congleton up to 12.50ph, plus tips.
That’s not all!! There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate. Join the Waggon and Horses family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
- A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation through the employee discount card
- 50% off food during shifts
- The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave and holiday pay.
- Access to a NEST pension
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Access to ‘healthcare cashplan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical, and other medical / consultation treatments
Working alongside the Head Chef you will be involved in recruiting, training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential. You will lead by example and have full accountability for maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness, adhering to all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy.
Our Amazing Pub:
The Waggon and horses has been beautifully refurbished and has a whole new look and feel with a complete refurbishment of the pub, restaurant, and bedrooms. The Waggon and Horses sits in the heart of the countryside in the village of Eaton, between Congleton and Macclesfield. The surrounding area is a haven for visitors who wish to explore the fantastic countryside from stunning countryside to historic towns and family attractions.
Step inside this country pub and you will find open fires, homecooked, traditional pub food and six beautifully refurbished en-suite bedrooms. The rooms include a fully accessible ground floor bedroom, twin rooms suitable for business guests and dog friendly rooms.
There is an extensive outdoor area, complete with children’s play area, and a campsite that will reopen after refurbishment.
If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as our Chef De Partie at the Waggon and Horses, then please apply below.