Duty Manager required for the The Bulls Head, Pay rate 12ph plus share of tips, and benefits.
The Bull’s Head is a stylish pub and hotel set in the heart of Hale Barns in Cheshire, boasts 21 well-appointed letting rooms and fantastic function facilities. With a large garden and terraced area, the Bulls Head is popular with locals, families, and business guests all year round.
Our Duty Managers act in a supporting role to the General Manager as part of a duty manager team at all times and cover for them in their absence. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the Bar, floor and Kitchen to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Our successful manager must be hands on and lead by example demonstrating the ability to motivate and lead a team. You will have the willingness to ‘role your sleeves up’ and muck in - no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it is all hands-on deck.
You will be professional, friendly and have excellent interpersonal skills. This is the first step on the Management ladder, and you will benefit from excellent training and development to assist you in your future career progression.
As a Duty Manager you will receive the following: -
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
- A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation through the employee discount card
- 50% off food during shifts
- The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave and holiday pay.
- Access to a NEST pension
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Access to ‘healthcare cash plan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical, and other medical / consultation treatments
- Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
Would you prefer to work within a family business where your voice is heard? Robinsons is one of oldest and most respected names in British brewing history with a range of unique and award-winning pubs, inns and hotels across the Northwest, North Wales, and Cumbria.
This is a great opportunity to be part the Robinsons family. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as part of our management team at the Bulls Head, then please apply below.