Front of House Staff
Front of House Staff required for the Bulls Head, Castleton. We have all shifts available, to work on the floor or the bar, what ever your preference. Live in is available.
Join the family – we’ve got lots to offer you…
· A competitive rate of pay and share of tips
· A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation in our managed pubs for you and your family
· 50% discount on food whilst on shift
· Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
· Flexible hours to fit around the important things in your life
· 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
· Access to a pension
· Ongoing personal development and career progression
· Exceptional training – both in-house and external training
· Access to fully paid apprenticeships
· Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
· Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us
· Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
· Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes.
Situated in the picturesque village of Castleton The Bulls Head is at the head of the Hope Valley in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The area is now designated a conservation area and much of its history can be read in its layout and architecture. The village is popular for its show caves, history, shops, Christmas lights, garland ceremony, Winnats Pass, Cave Dale and for those wishing to walk on the numerous footpaths in the area. The Bulls Head is a popular watering hole with walkers and visitors to this beautiful village.
At the Bulls Head we offer excellent training, all the support you need, and brilliant career prospects.
We are all about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the great food that’s kept our guests coming back year after year!
Yours will be the first face that our guests will see when they walk into the Legh Arms, and the last voice they’ll hear as they leave full, satisfied and having had a fantastic experience.
If you can make our guests feel special, we’ll make you feel special too. Supporting you, and developing your skills in the busy atmosphere of a successful Inn, where your personality can really shine.
What does it take to join our team? No bar or waiting experience? No problem.
With our fantastic training, we can teach you all you need to know.
You should have a passion for fresh quality food and an enthusiastic and vibrant personality, you will have the willingness to ‘role your sleeves up’ and muck in - no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it's all hands-on deck.
So Come and Join the family at the Bulls Head, Castleton
If you are looking for a career with a progressive company, taking on interesting and exciting challenges each day, then get in touch today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Discounted or free food
Free or subsidised travel
Health & wellbeing programme
Private medical insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
Hope Valley: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application question(s): Wil you require sponsorship now or in the future?
Experience: Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (preferred)
Work Location: In person