Web Enquiries Coordinator
Purpose of the Job
As a Web Enquiries Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in leading the delivery of our guest sales performance. You will be responsible for prebooked web enquiries, and will be the first interaction a guest has with Stonegate in their customer journey with us, ensuring that we handle all enquiries efficiently with outstanding customer service will create loyal guests who want to visit our venues.
Please note this role is on a 5 days out of 7 contract and therefore weekend working will be required in line with the team rota.
Your drive for results and focus on KPI’s will ensure we maximise our incoming pre booked sales enquiries;
1. Know the offer and tone of voice for the brand(s) / format(s) that you represent and ensure all guest interactions set the tone with outstanding hospitality for their upcoming journey to one of our venues.
2. Achieve our prebooked sales target, with the focus being on guest experience
3. Continue to innovate in our processes and ways of working to improve our performance of our guest experience and commercial efficiency.
4. Feedback guest feedback to the Bookings Team Leader on our offers and experiences so we can continually improve our propositions with Guest feedback at the heart of them.
• Ensure the integrity and reputation of the Company is never jeopardised
• Ensure that company policies, procedure and systems are adhered to within the scope of the role
• Attend regular team meetings
• Assist and take responsibility in other areas of the business as and when required
• Maintain confidentiality on all subjects, paying particular attention to sensitive, personal data
• Pro-actively develop skills and maintain the highest professional standards
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Customer Service experience
• Working as part of a team
• Computer lieracy
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills to engage with stakeholders.
• A passion for hospitality industry, we sell fun times and help our guests make memories.
• Above all else a hunger for sales and results.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.