Location: Brunel Chippenham
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or an experienced Kitchen Team Leader who is ready to take their next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to support, coach, and mentor your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also propelling the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. Located in the lovely and picturesque market town of Chippenham, The Brunel is a friendly venue offering delicious food and amazing drinks. We are a warm, cosy and welcoming place and a great option for guests wanting to enjoy a family meal or relaxed date night. Offering everything from British pub classics to American, Mexican and Indian dishes, there are lots of different options here for all the family. There's a pool table on site, BT and Sky Sports, regular entertainment and a weekly quiz.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 1000 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk