Senior Sales Business Partner
Join us as a Senior Sales Business Partner and be at the forefront of driving guest sales for our brands. With a growing trend in pre-booked visits, your role will be crucial in maximising this opportunity. You'll collaborate closely with Operations and Marketing to hit pre-booked sales targets and elevate our guest experience. If you have a track record of delivering results in hospitality, great people skills, data-driven decision-making, and a passion for the industry, we'd love to have you on board.
Purpose of the Job:
As a Senior Sales Business Partner you will play a pivotal role in leading the delivery of our guest sales for the format or brand you are aligned to. 43% of UK on trade guests seek to pre book their visit (CGA 2023) so we have a huge opportunity to ensure these guests book to visit a Stonegate venue. Reporting to a Head of Sales you will be responsible for the cross functional delivery of our pre booked sales targets through close business partnering with Operations and the wider sales team ensuring that our propositions and guest booking journey are best in class.
- Your leadership of both your direct report(s) and cross functional stakeholders plus your drive for results will ensure we maximise our sales through a seamless customer experience that aligns with our brand or format proposition.
- The right offer for the right occasion – collaborate with marketing and provide insight into the offers that drive the highest traction in bookings for our guests in key occasions. Ensure we are set up to win and are constantly ahead of our competitors and are the ‘must have’ booking for the key occasions within your brand / format.
- Partner with operations to maximise our pre-bookable covers – be a trusted business partner to operators and work together to unlock the maximum capacity of our venues to allow guests to book with us with ease. Deposit policies, table joins, turn times, cut off times are just a few examples.
- Sales Performance insight: Monitor and analyse sales performance through power BI, developing insights recommending actions to improve results.
- Digital first: Drive the conversion of online bookings in partnership with the digital team (Collins and Web / content teams specifically), it’s the most frictionless journey for our guests and insight tells us it’s the fastest growing channel. Best in class content, fewer clicks to book and live enquiries are just a few of the ways we can continue to optimise our performance.
- Own the guest journey: Whether it’s a web enquiry or a phone enquiry inspire our guest booking teams represent the brand and format by knowing the offer inside out and interact with our guests in the right tone of voice, living the brand or format values.
- 3rd Party Sales: Work closely with the National Accounts team to ensure the pre bookable offers and propositions are maximised via 3rd parties.
- Proactive local leads: Proactively work with local networks where there is a big enough opportunity to drive incremental bookings into Stonegate. Utilise CRM and internal data sources (compliantly) to ensure you and your direct report(s) are consistently driving the pipeline of sales for your brand/ format.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven track record for delivering results within the hospitality, food and beverage, or related industries.
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to us data to inform decisions and identify business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills to engage with stakeholders.
- A passion for hospitality industry, we sell fun times and help our guests make memories.
- Above all else a hunger for sales and results and the ability to deliver.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.