Weekend Booking Coordinator - PT - Sunday only
Purpose of the Job
Respond to a high volume of inbound calls from the public who want to make reservations at our Venues which include Pubs, Nightclubs and Hotels whilst delivering the best possible customer service. Listening Carefully to the Callers Requirements and ensuring customers enquires are dealt with Accurately and efficiently. Staying Calm and Focused in a Busy Office Environment.
This role is part time 1 day a week, on a Sunday 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm, in our Derby office.
Key Responsibilities – Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is always delivered.
- Hit Pre-set KPI’s.
- Listen carefully to ensure customers’ requests are dealt with accurately.
- Build relationships with guests to encourage repeat Custom.
- Ensure the integrity and reputation of the Company is never jeopardised.
- Ensure that company policies, procedure and systems are adhered to within the scope of the role.
- Attend regular team meetings.
- Assist and take responsibility in other areas of the business as and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality on all subjects, paying particular attention to sensitive, personal data.
- Pro-actively develop skills and maintain the highest professional standards.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Customer Focused and Highly Driven.
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally.
- Working as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.