Kitchen Team Member
Location: Forge London
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
As the largest operator of late-night venues in the UK, we have a diverse range of brands for you to choose from! Including, iconic nightclubs, LGBTQ+ bars, Latin venues and themed retro bars, there is a venue for everyone! Our teams thrive in fast paced environments and help to capture the individuality of each of our bars and nightclubs. If you love the party atmosphere, great music, and being involved in the fun then a career in one of our venues could be for you! Forge is the perfect city escape for professionals who like to party. Located on Cornhill just moments from Bank, this is a bold venue that brings lively drinking, dining and dancing to the city. We have three stunning bars spread over two floors with a cocktail lounge & club room open Wednesdays through to Fridays till late.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk