Blue Apple Menu
Are you a hospitality superhero looking for your next challenge?
We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our foodie teams. If you want to join an award-winning business who care about serving delicious, nutritious food and drink, working with our amazing customers and clients, you won’t be disappointed.
We have a culture which embraces great talent, allowing all of our people to truly thrive and reach their full potential. Let's start your next foodie adventure together.
Blue Apple are currently looking for a Chef Manager in London
A taste of Blue Apple..
Blue Apple is an experienced independent contract caterer specialising in bringing a bespoke and tailored solution to our clients. We have a diverse range of customers and pride ourselves on delivering fresh food solutions created by happy teams.
We do simple sarnies really well, hospitality that’s heavenly, delectable fine dining and anything else in between is beautifully presented while always being, tasty and delicious. Quite simply, food is our passion.
A bite about you...
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of electronic catering management systems.
- Exceptional ability to deliver catering services within budget and on time.
- Experience in managing, training, and overseeing a catering operation of similar size & scope.
- Strong fine dining & events background a must.
- Ability to coordinate special events and catering functions the client may require.
- The ability to apply, innovate and change catering offers ensuring contract retention.
What we are looking for and what you’ll be doing…
Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment is essential. You will have previous customer service experience and if you’ve worked in a restaurant or hospitality setting, that will be a bonus. Most of all you will be a strong team-player, with excellent customer service skills and a passion for food.
- Providing day to day on site catering provision of full hospitality & staff Café offer.
- Liaising with key bookers regarding their ad-hoc hospitality bookings.
- Planning menus and implementing new catering innovations.
- Training, and supervising a catering team of four.
- Managing the weekly rota and the team’s annual leave requests / liaising with agency regarding appropriate cover.
- Controlling all costs including menus, staff and sundries and delivering the required GP.
- Adhering to Food Safety & all industry Health & Safety regulations and standards. And implementing changes as necessary.
- Regular review of all risk assessments & HACCP processes.
- Researching catering trends and ensuring we are leading the market place in catering innovation.
- Developing and training all staff to help progress in their role and maximize their ability.
- Liaising with Operations Manager & Operations Support Manager on a weekly basis regarding menus/promotions.
- Liaising with the client as & when matters arise.
Here’s the sweetener…
We offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, life insurance, 20 days a year holiday plus bank holidays and a great team recognition programme. We also believe in the importance of a healthy work-home life balance for our teams and only work with clients who share that vision; this role benefits from offering a sociable hour working week which allows you to easily manage your work-life balance, allowing you to plan and enjoy your lifestyle outside of your working life.
Work Pattern: Mon-Fri / 07.00-15.30
Hours: 40 hours per week
Compensation: Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
Hungry to know more… Click apply!