Kitchen Team Leader
Location: Downs Hotel Woodingdean
Are you a Kitchen Team Leader looking for a new challenge, or an experienced Kitchen Team Member who is ready to take the next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to assist in supporting, coaching, and mentoring your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also helping propel the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. The Downs Hotel is situated in Woodingdean, Brighton. The restaurant serves gorgeous breakfasts, lunches and dinners, plus a hearty Sunday Roast for our guests. We also offer champagne brunches and classic cocktails, best served on the patio! We are especially popular with families and their four-legged friends.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk