Chef De Partie
- The Black Bear Inn
- The Black Bear Inn, Bettws Newydd, Monmouthshire
WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- We are looking for a new Chef to join our kitchen team here at The Black Bear Inn.
- The successful candidate will need some experience in a good kitchen environment but more importantly a willingness to learn and develop and a passion for good food and cooking.
WHAT YOU’LL DO …
- You'll work along side the Owner & Head Chef who both have vast experience in Michelin starred kitchens and various other high quality establishments in London, Paris, Stockholm, Melbourne & Bristol
- The successful candidate will work a section in the kitchen responsible for cooking main courses, or snacks, starters & desserts
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU…
As a member of the kitchen team at The Black Bear Inn you will be in a positive and supportive work environment serving high quality food whilst also focussing on a healthy work/life balance. It is an excellent place to learn your trade as a chef as we do everything from scratch; Bread & Pastry making, Whole animal butchery, Stock & Sauces, Ice creams & more. Using the nest possible local ingredients sourced from amazing local producers.
WHO ARE WE …
The Black Bear Inn is a high quality gastropub, serving fine dining quality food in a relaxed atmosphere. We are highly ambitious and motivated and continuing to grow, so far we have been included in the UK Top 50 Gastropubs list, the Michelin Guide, the Good Food Guide & Hardens as well as a glowing review in the Sunday Times and featuring on Fred Siriex's 'Remarkable Places to Eat' Tv series.
We aim to use the very best ingredients, as local as we can where appropriate, served alongside carefully chosen Wines, Beers & other drinks also, as far as possible from small artisanal producers.