Bar and Waiting Team Member
Bar and Waiting Team Member Vacancy - Part time including evenings and weekends - Up to £10.42 per hour - Samlesbury / Blackburn
Due to the location of the pub, your own transport is essential.
We are looking for Bar and Waiting Team Members to join our fabulous team at the Bluebird Inn, Samlesbury / Blackburn. This role will be required to work evenings and weekends.
What we offer our Bar and Waiting Team Members:
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Bar and Waiting Team Member does at JW Lees:
- You will be totally focussed on our customers, providing best in class customer service and tailoring your service to suit the customer
- Supporting your teammates in all areas, helping out wherever needed. We are a family
- Know everything about our beers – we are a brewery and proud of it
- Be confident in recommending food and drink to our customers. We want brand ambassadors!
- Previous experience isn’t essential, but being proactive, supportive and passionate about hospitality is!
Where you will be working:
The Bluebird Inn has become well known for its excellent service and terrific freshly prepared food and we are now recruiting for new team members at various different positions. If you would like to work for an Independent Family Brewery, who have been brewing award winning Ales for 190 years, a company with family values who offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for personal progression and development, then apply today to our exciting advertised positions.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together