Location: The Wheatsheaf Harpenden
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef looking for a new challenge, or a Junior Sous Chef ready for their next step. Sous Chefs are at the heart of our kitchens, with a true passionate focus on delivering exceptional dishes whilst guiding their brigade forward.
Do you have…
- High standard of food knowledge and skill with an eagerness to deliver delicious food using only fresh ingredients
- The experience to assist in managing and supervising the kitchen team
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level in this quickly expanding collection of pubs.
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. Welcome to The Wheatsheaf, Harpenden, at the heart of the Harpenden community. We are popular with our guests, for offering an extensive food menu from breakfast through to dinner.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- Early access to your earned wages
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk