Chef de Partie (up to £15 p/hr) 40hr contract
Are you passionate about food?
Do you have the creative flair to deliver in your own section of the kitchen?
***The QHotels Collection is a proud member of the British Culinary Federation***
As a Chef de Partie, you will manage any section in the kitchen, with varied responsibilities from preparing, cooking, and presenting those high-quality dishes. Your passion is on a plate created with innovation, flair and expertise.
What will I do?
• Owning your section, you will prepare, cook, and present dishes to the highest standard
• Work closely with the front of house team to ensure our guests have a memorable dining experience
• Keep up to date with the latest trends and using your innovative ideas to create and produce weekly specials on the menu
• Support and mentor any commis/apprentice chefs working alongside you in the team
• Ensure all areas of the kitchen are clean & sanitised, before/during/after shifts
Is this the role for me?
• A love for food delivery, creating your passion on a plate
• Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Good attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced kitchen environment, at a similar level with appropriate qualifications to support
• Can demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
• Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a team
• Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
Why The QHotels Collection?
• Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
• Free onsite parking
• Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
• Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
• Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
• Internal talent exchange network
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
At The QHotels Collection, we are proud to be a Disability Confident employer. Our culture centres around diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities for all. If you would like to discuss your application further in relation to the Disability Confident, please do reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.