Waiter - Liverpool Street
What we offer You:
- £10.45 - £17.45 per hour OTE (includes service charge - our data says you can earn between £1 to £7 per hour on top of your pay)
- Evenly split service charge (100% goes to the employees)
- Guaranteed hours or fully flexible contract
- Complementary staff food & drinks while on shift
- VIB (Very Important Burgers) – generous food & drinks allowance off shift
- Your birthday off work fully paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – based on full time hours
- Up to £1000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 helpline via Hospitality Action
- Craft Exchange Programme - where you can get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design etc.
All our Waiters / Waitresses are given the opportunity to participate in our internal “Old-School Hospitality” training and become the “Honest Old-School Hospitality Master”, which is accompanied by a pay increase.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a Waiter / Waitress who believes in the power of “old-school” hospitality and great, fresh food to make someone’s day. We host our customers just like we host our family, and we always give our 100% to create that great experience. In addition to being an eager and hardworking Waiter/ Waitress, you will be passionate about hospitality, kind to everyone around you and always ensuring that all guests leave having had the best of times. We want you to help your managers to generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on your team and consumers.
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences and want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and a warm welcome for everyone. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s good with us.