The Arber Garden is a new public house, dining room & garden terrace adjoining the stunning Fitzrovia Chapel in London's Westend, moments away from Oxford Circus.
If you're a passionate Waiter/Waitress, who enjoys providing exceptional service, radiates positivity, and eager to be part of a team that's second to none, we want to hear from you!
The Arber Garden is searching for a Waiter/Waitress to join our Front of House team, who bring unmatched energy, thrive in high-pressure situations, and have fun working with others.
The Arber Garden, isn’t just about serving food – we're about creating unforgettable experiences for our teams and guests alike! Our love for hospitality runs deep, and we're on a mission to provide exceptional service that leaves lasting memories. If you've got the passion and drive, we have the perfect place for you to thrive.
As a Waiter/Waitress, you’ll be entitled to the following:
- Flexibility & work/life balance: We can provide anything between 10 to 40 + hours per week
- Complimentary meals and soft drinks on shift
- Dining in any of our beautiful venues for up to 50% off!
- Up to £1000 for recommending a friend
- Wagestream: Access to wages there and then
- Training opportunities
- WSET Certificate
- Weekly incentives
- Superb career progression
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
And after one year’s service, you will receive additional benefits:
- Birthday off after one year’s service
- 1 extra holiday day after each anniversary year up to 5 years
We're looking for Waiter/Waitress who light up the room and enjoy working in a fast-paced and varied environment. A positive attitude should be your secret weapon, turning ordinary moments into extraordinary memories for our guests – we can train you on the rest!