Production Chef Apprenticeship
Our customer ethos isbuilt on the desire to recognise and develop young talent to provide a long term, sustainable future in thehospitality sector.
Shifts arecurrently Wednesday to Saturday, start time 10.30 - 8.30pm with breaksincluded.
Your duties will include:
- working alongside our chief frier in receivingdeliveries
- preparing the frying equipment
- preparing items for service
- frying chips during extremely busy sessions
- assisting the chief frier to ensure food is cooked and presented to our highstandard
- cleaning down the service area and frying range
You will receive:
- Regular Breaks
- Food on shift
- Full uniform