Area Operations Manager - South/South West
Proud Of Our People, Proud Of Our Pubs…..
Do you put the guest at the heart of everything you do?
Do you want to help Us Create Some Fantastic Memories?
We’re looking for an experienced Hospitality Area Manager who’s passionate about people, energetic about driving performance and always exceeds expectations. Someone who cares about teamwork, and knows all there is to know about delivering a great guest experience. In short, we want an enterprising go-getter who’ll help us establish Marston’s as the place to be.
This South Midlands/South West Area Manager role is certainly something you can get your teeth stuck into. This is an opportunity you really shouldn’t miss out on; you’ll be leading a group of pubs across our employed and self-employed formats, so there’ll be plenty of variety in your role. Being responsible for an area as big as this is as rewarding as it can be challenging. As such we are looking for brilliant communicators, who can influence and motivate a team of high performing Managers and Operators to achieve their full potential.
So, if you’re self-motivated and wish to work in a positive environment for a company that genuinely values and respects its team – then Marston’s is right up your street. Exciting opportunities like this one really don’t crop up too often; so don’t delay with your application.
Come and be a part the Marston’s family……
• Full P&L responsibility, with a focus on driving sales and delivering great guest service and satisfaction every time
• Achieving all KPIs both financial and people focused
• Develop and grow your team through effective and inspiring leadership capability
• Continually ensuring the highest standards are always achieved, operating in a safe and legal environment
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will be an experienced Area Manager, leading multiple businesses in either retail, leisure or hospitality
• Be able to demonstrate enviable P&L success
• Committed to delivering operational excellence
• Have proven success stories in developing people
• Strong drive to inspire, motivate and engage others, celebrating the successes of your team
• Ability to dream big by driving and maximising commercial opportunities
What you get in return:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell holiday
• 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
• Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts with major retailers)
• Company Contributory Pension Scheme
• Company Car Allowance