Location: Kings Arms Caerphilly
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or an experienced Kitchen Team Leader who is ready to take their next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to support, coach, and mentor your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also propelling the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. The Kings Arms, Caerphilly is a warm and welcoming local pub that strives to be everything traditional. If you're a person who loves the great British pub then look no further. We offer a wide selection of drinks including a cask cider and cask ales. The Kings Arms is the best sports pub in Caerphilly, we host Poker nights weekly and our resident DJ brings the party atmosphere every Saturday night.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 1000 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk