We have an exciting opportunity for a Cluster Sales Manager to take ownership of the sales of our amazing properties voco Oxford Spires & voco Oxford Thames!
Salary up to £42,000.00 – depending on experience, Potential earnings of an additional 20% on the bonus scheme
Flexible working options available for this role
At voco everyone is a host, if there is one thing we know, it is that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
The Cluster Sales Manager is responsible for the overall achievement and delivery of the sales for our two hotels in Oxford! Maximising sales through structured sales planning and action to achieve/exceed budgeted targets in all revenue areas.
The Cluster Sales Manager will be responsible for introducing clients and arranging show rounds at the property, selling all the facilities of the hotels, and ensuring high levels of customer service. You will be responsible for proactive sales, ensuring RFP deadlines and submissions are met, networking events and live or virtual appointments as well as the delivery of new direct and pipeline business in line with hotels business needs and budgeted sales.
To succeed as a Cluster Sales Manager, you will need:
- Experience in a sales management role in a hotel or hospitality environment.
- A degree of knowledge of all market segments (i.e., corporate, conference) is crucial.
- A record of sales achievement with at least 2 years’ experience in the service and hospitality industry is essential for this role.
- You will have strong strategic planning skills, ability to look ahead and strategies in place to support the plans.
- Proven experience in managing and motivating a sales team and developing high-performing sales individuals.
- Excellent communication and people skills to build strong relationships with prospects, clients, and colleagues.
- Strong negotiation skills to close deals with clients and partners.
Our Cluster Sales Manager enjoys a range of perks including:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- Salary up to £42,000.00 – depending on experience – bonus scheme available.
- Medical Benefits & Life Insurance
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family, and friends - amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world!!
- Access to our Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail, and motoring - Discounts from over 15,000 stores!!
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Access to our fully funded Employee Healthcare Service 24-7 offering advice and support.
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance.
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays.
If you are a Sales Manager with a track record of success in driving sales growth, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today to join our team as the Cluster Sales Manager at our hotels!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco Oxford Spires
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we are a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacon’s bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you are lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
About voco Oxford Thames
Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the river Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotel’s surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike, Dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favourites in the bar, or take afternoon tea either in the conservatory or out on the terrace.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.