Front of House Team Leader Vacancy - Dunham Massey - Full time - Up to £11.12 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Front of House Team Leader to join our fabulous team at the Rope and Anchor in Dunham Massey near Altrincham.
What we offer our Front of House Team Leaders:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Front of House Team Leader does at JW Lees:
- Pulling pints and serving super food is only the beginning as you show us you have what it takes to develop to the next level
- You’ll be an expert in communication, leading from the front and being a positive role model for your team
- Take the lead and running shifts, it’s key that providing excellent customer service and motivating your team is something that you’re passionate about.
- The ability to demonstrate great leadership qualities along with being a great team player.
Where you will be working:
The Rope & Anchor is located close to Dunham Massey park on the outskirts of Altrincham town centre. Situated right on a prime stretch of the cycling trans Pennine trail – there is no better a way of getting to work. We have recently completing an extensive refurbishment, including an overhaul of the extensive pub grounds & a renovation of the front of house areas. As with our other pubs, inns & hotels, the menu at The Rope & Anchor is traditional, using fresh produce with the emphasis on quality all cooked in house & served with the friendly, warm hospitality we’re known for.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together