We are looking for a Head Waiter or Waitress to support and guide our fabulous floor team. Ideally you have experience in a premium, high-volume restaurant, a natural flair for exceptional service and a huge passion for hospitality.
Work somewhere awesome
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by The Times Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Wear your own clothes to work
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- Free meals when you’re at work
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.