Location: Clerk & Well Clerkenwell
Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Bar Team Member as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with the team and deliver a great experience to our guests.
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Prepare and serve our high-quality food and drink
- Make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
The Chapter Collection offers an elevated pub experience through our freshly prepared food, handcrafted drinks and an enjoyably unique experience from start to finish. Our passionate story telling team are highly trained to confidently deliver recommendations on our range of food and drink. The Clerk and Well is one of the oldest pubs in London. It is based in Farringdon, and a seven minutes walk from the station so it's a great spot! We offer fresh food, lovingly prepared by our talented chefs. We stock the best cask ale, beer and have our very own infused gin! We also have eight boutique hotel rooms in our stunning public house, ideal for our guests to unwind in after a day of sightseeing or meetings. We love being passionate about our events, such as music, cheese and wine nights and lots more coming!
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Early access to your earned wages
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk