Chef De Partie, Tempest Arms, Elslack, Skipton, up to 11.42ph, plus tips.
That’s not all!! There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate.
Join the Tempest family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
· A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation through the employee discount card
· 50% off food during shifts
· The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
· 28 days paid annual leave and holiday pay.
· Access to a NEST pension
· Ongoing personal development and career progression
· Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
· Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
· Access to ‘healthcare cashplan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical, and other medical / consultation treatments
Working alongside the Head Chef you will be involved in recruiting, training, and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential. You will lead by example and have full accountability for maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness, adhering to all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy.
Our Amazing Pub:
The Tempest Arms has just re-opened after an extensive refurbishment. It has a sparkly new kitchen and a strong head Chef and is part of our Individual Inns Collection.
Set in the rolling picturesque countryside, it is a 17th Century, dog friendly inn and restaurant with 21 bedrooms and a large function room, ideally located on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales and Skipton
If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as our Chef De Partie at the Tempest Arms, then please apply below.