Evening Room Attendant
As Room Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring your designated rooms are immaculately cleaned and tidied in a timely manner. Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- To ve responsible for the cleanliness of rooms and to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, as well as the maintenance of housekeeping areas.
- To provide a genuine, attentive, and friendly service to our guests in order to reflect the Nobu standards.
- To be an ambassador for Nobu as well as someone who embodies our values and philosophies.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme
- 2 Hotel-wide social events a year including Employee Awards night
- Discounted overnight stays across Nobu properties Worldwide
- Discounted Pilates classes and Wellness treatments
- Opportunities to progress within our hotel and the wider portfolio
- Mental Health First Aiders within the team
- Access to Hospitality Action
- Tuition Sponsorship
- Chiropractic Care and Massage Discount (The Berkeley Clinic)
- Specsavers Eyecare Voucher
- Up to 33 holiday days through length of service (25 days for those on 4 on 4 off)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discounts off all food and beverage
- Free meals whilst on duty (also beverages including tea/coffee/cold drinks)
- Flu Vaccinations
- Wellness initiatives