Thrilled to be part of one of the Hospitality Industry's Best Employers? It's an exciting time to join the Richmond Hill Hotel team, having been recognised as one of the best companies to work for by The Sunday Times, a Top Employer by The Caterer awards, winning Best Large Hotel at the Beautiful South Awards, and being listed as the #1 hotel in Richmond on Tripadvisor.
So, if you're looking for an inspiring journey where no two days are the same, with a lot of ongoing growth and opportunities, come and join our Richmond Hill Hotel team.
We’re an award - winning independent, destination loved hotel, restaurant & bar pouring incredible experience, creative imagination, and heart into delivering hill-top magic for our guests. Our team is at the heart of everything we achieve at Richmond Hill Hotel - our overwhelmingly positive reviews are testament to the hard work our amazing stars put in. We’re committed to creating a comfortable place for our team to work and we’re overjoyed to have twice been finalists for ‘Employer of the Year’ and won a People award for our ‘Team Engagement’.
We are looking for exceptional Host/Hostess to join our Restaurant team.
What comes in the box for you?
Exceptional people deserve to be recognised and rewarded, and in addition to an industry leading salary, you can expect an uncountable and incredible benefits package including:
- access to hundreds of online perks & discounts; - free health cashback plan for you and your family; - extra day’s holiday for every year you work for us (up to 5 additional days); - salary sacrifice schemes to help you buy a bike, laptop, or gym membership; - our team can use our onsite gym; - bespoke career development through internal and external training schemes; - meals on duty; Refer a friend scheme, with up to £500 cash incentive; Hotel recognition Programme including our Employee of the Month and Manager of the Quarter awards; - free parking on site; - flexible working patterns, as well as much more…
Is this Host/Hostess role right for me?
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with a hunger for hospitality and going the extra mile. We embrace our core values of Diversity, Innovation and Generosity in everything we do, and we’re looking for creativity, proactive thinking and team understanding in our staff members. Your key responsibilities are:
- Warmly welcome and greet guests as they arrive at the restaurant
- Manage reservations and ensure efficient table allocation
- Escort guests to their tables and provide them with menus
- Offer recommendations on food and beverage selections
- Respond to guest inquiries and address any concerns promptly and professionally
- Collaborate with restaurant staff to ensure seamless service
- Maintain a tidy and organized entrance area
Send in your application, we can’t wait to receive it.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.