Health Care Assistant
Working at Oakland Care will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including:
- Free meals and drinks on duty.
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay.
- Company sick pay (subject to length of service).
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £1000 per successful referral - for all roles within Oakland Care.
- Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives.
- Long service awards.
Location: Elmbrook Court, Grove Rd, Wantage OX12 7BY
Hours: 42 hours per week
Pay: £10.90 per hour
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Shift: Days and Nights available
At Oakland Care our teams tell us to offer good quality care you must be willing to look after your resident’s physical, psychological and social needs. And help with day-to-day personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
“As a Care Assistant at Oakland Care we ask you to care for our residents like they are your own family.”
What you will be doing:
- Providing excellent care and support to our residents.
- Assisting with meals and daily activities.
- Supporting family members and visitors.
- Actively participating in various training and up-skilling sessions.
- Day-to-day activities and providing companionship.
- Working closely with team members and management team.
What you need:
- A can-do attitude.
- Be a compassionate and caring person.
- Be a true team player.
- Have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker – This is advantageous but not essential as full training is given.
“Our mission” is to provide exceptional homes for people to live, love and be loved where everyone is part of our Family
If you’re ready to start your journey and make a difference, then don’t delay and apply today!