Location: Phoenix Coventry
We are looking for experienced leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the General Manager and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the General Managers absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
A little bit about us…
At Social Pub and Kitchen we are trendsetters, and our bar and kitchen teams reflect that! Our venues have a laid-back and social atmosphere, so we are looking for team members that are friendly and confident enough to chat with our guests about our food and drink and our diverse range of events throughout the year. We also pride ourselves on our individuality and inclusivity, everyone is welcome at our Social Pub and Kitchen venues, and our goal is that everyone has the best experience possible, every visit. A welcoming and informal bar in a student area, open from breakfast 'til the early hours. Our guests can relax, meet new friends and join in activities such as quizzing and retro-gaming. It is also an ideal place to watch the big games on TV whilst eating and drinking from street food influenced menus
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk