Location: Farmers Arms Hotel Liverpool
Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Bar Team Member as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with the team and deliver a great experience to our guests.
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Prepare and serve our high-quality food and drink
- Make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. A community pub situated in Clubmoor, the Farmers has two rooms and a huge beer garden for our guests to enjoy a nice, cold pint in. There is plenty going on all week with quizzes, karaoke and live music. We also have a huge function room with a separate entrance and bar which can be booked out for any occasion.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Early access to your earned wages
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk