Location: Railway Hotel Penarth
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the management team and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the manager’s absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. The Railway Hotel in Penarth is a great traditional pub serving great British pub food all day. A friendly pub with an easy-going atmosphere, Sports coverage and a great Sunday roast. We have a lovely beer garden for those spring and summer days. With darts boards, pool tables and a skittles alley, this is a local favourite for our guests. At the weekends we deliver a vibrant atmosphere which is the perfect place for our guests to socialise with friends.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk