Location: Directors Box Manchester
We are looking for experienced leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the General Manager and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the General Managers absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
A little bit about us…
At Social Pub and Kitchen we are trendsetters, and our bar and kitchen teams reflect that! Our venues have a laid-back and social atmosphere, so we are looking for team members that are friendly and confident enough to chat with our guests about our food and drink and our diverse range of events throughout the year. We also pride ourselves on our individuality and inclusivity, everyone is welcome at our Social Pub and Kitchen venues, and our goal is that everyone has the best experience possible, every visit. THE place to watch sport in the City Centre. With viewing from every seat, multiple zoning options and a great atmosphere, this is where our guests want to be for their favourite sporting moments! We also boast a great food selection and drink offer, and cater for the office crowd with great offers and deals! Visitors can play pool with friends, have a perfect pint of craft beer or a cocktail with the game!
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk