Chef de Partie
CHEF DE PARTIE
The Lighterman is an iconic contemporary pub and dining room located canalside with three stunning floors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with us, and we are currently looking for a committed yet, very experienced Chef de Partie to join us.
Come and join our team as a Chef de Partie, you will be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients; in a well-equipped kitchen – within a company that understands the importance of getting food right.
We encourage our chefs to implement new cooking techniques whilst providing our customers with a traditional foundation of great pub classics.
As a Chef De Partie, you’ll be entitled to the following:
- Flexibility & work/life balance: We can provide anything between 10 to 40 + hours per week
- Complimentary meals and soft drinks on shift
- Dining in any of our beautiful venues for up to 50% off!
- Up to £1000 for recommending a friend
- Wagestream: Access to wages there and then
- Training opportunities
- WSET Certificate
- Weekly incentives
- Superb career progression
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
And after one year’s service, you will receive additional benefits:
- Birthday off after one year’s service
- 1 extra holiday day after each anniversary year up to 5 years
If you are interested in hearing more about our Chef De Partie opportunities, apply now!