Apprentice Hospitality Supervisor - Bolton
Do you want the opportunity to earn as you learn?
Then this Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship offers you the best of both worlds.
As a shift manager, in Pizza Hut, you will be working towards the Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship standard over the course of 14 months, so if you have the desire to develop yourself and your career, this may be the apprenticeship for you.
This nationally recognised qualification is equivilant to 2 A Levels & will teach you management skills & behaviours required to work in a variety of hospitality establishments.
At Pizza Hut we use a blended learning style, which means delivering our apprenticeship standard 'face to face' & via 'Teams' video link. You will have a monthly session with your apprenticeship trainer, in addition to completing learning throughout the year
As part of the management team, you will:
- Have the commitment to motivate & coach the team to deliver great guest service.
- Develop skills to help drive sales & control costs.
- Ensure high standards are met every time.
- Adhere to all health & safety/food hygiene regulations.
- Achieve great results within a target driven environment
- Be accountable for team performance each & every day.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working
- Staff meals
- Employee discount
- Smart rewards
- We’ll give you all the support you’ll need to develop your career through our management training programmes, as well as the potential to complete further apprenticeship standards.